This is a different way that I make my apple cake. I tried to do the apple pie, but this one is more easy to make. I love this one very much, that's why I am eating while writing in the blog. Haha !
- For the dough:
- 4 eggs
- 8 eating spoons with flour
- 3 eating spoons with sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of oil (I used corn oil)
- 1 pack of baking powder
- For the top of the cake:
- 5-6 large apples
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 2 eating spoons with sugar
- 1Peel of the apples and cut in different sizes (does not matter). In a glass container mix them with 2 large spoons sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon and juice of half a lemon. Place the mixture in a baking pan and bake in the oven for about 10 minute in 250 degrees C (which have heated up in advance). Leave there until you make the dough ready on the other side.
- 2Shake eggs with sugar until forming a uniform measure, add the milk and the oil (all mixed with a mixer). After this, add the flour with baking powder and with a whisk mix up to form a homogeneous mass. Take the baking pan from the oven and add the dough over the apples. Let it bake at that temperature (250 degrees) until the fry for about 30 minutes, but always prove with a toothpick and if it comes out dry, then it is ready, otherwise if it comes out wet, leave there for another a couple of minutes.
- 3Finally after we have extracted from the oven, let cool at least 30 minutes before you put on the plate. Setting is done in such a way that the plate started rolling above the tray and the tray is turned over, so the apples will be over the crust.