- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees C (400 degrees F). Grease the baking pan with vegetable oil.
- 2Combine flour, sugar, 3/4 cop chocolate chips, cocoa powder and baking soda in a large bowl. Whisk egg, yogurt, milk and vegetable oil in another bowl until smooth; pour into chocolate mixture and stir until batter is just blended. Pour the mixture into the pan and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- 3Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 mins. Cool in the baking pan for 10 mins before removing.
- 4You can eat it with strawberries or raspberries because they have the sour taste and goes very well with the sweetness of the cake.