This recipe is rich in vitamins and other nutritional value, so I like to prepare. For the first time I've tried it 3 years ago in Ulcinj when I was on vacation.
- 2 fishes
- 2 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 1 celery
- 2 green peppers (sweet)
- 2 chili peppers (small)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 potatoes (medium size)
- parsley for decoration and taste
- salt and black pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1In a medium size pot fill it almost full with water and place the fish (as are full) and leave to simmer for 30 mins (maximum temperature in the beginning until it starts to boil then reduce it in average temp). On the other side cut into pieces vegetables (size does not matter because you will grind them later) and initially fry them with a little olive oil.
- 2After the fish is simmered, leach the water to eliminate any possible dump and add to the pot with the vegetables to simmer together where previously we added the potatoes to thickening fluid (leave it in average temp). For approximately 20 mins vegetables are ready.
- 3After the simmering add the garlic and sprinkle with seasonings, grind the mix with blender until it forms a homogeneous mixture. Take the fish flesh from their bodies and add to the vegetables. leave the pot back on the fire until it boils a little. Everytime leave approximately a glass of water in the pot where you boiled the fishes (so do not spend all the water for vegetables) because if you see that the soup is thickened more than you need dilute it with that water.
- 4At the end when served on the plate, chop finely a little parsley to taste and decoration. Also squeeze ¼ lemon to taste better. You can eat it with integral bread.