This is a simple recipe and very easy to prepare. Above all - Very tasty.
If you want to have them with more liquid, add a pack of tomato sauce onto the pan with pesto rosso and vegetables.
- 1+1/2 bag of tagliatelle
- 1 bag of shrimps (frozen)
- 1 green pepper (sweet)
- 1 red pepper (sweet)
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- salt and black pepper
- virgin olive oil
- pesto rosso
- 1In a medium pot boil water with a little salt and add tagliatelle to be simmered (8 min). In a pan fry vegetables with 1-2 tsp of virgin olive oil, sprinkle a little salt and black pepper and add the sauce (15 min).
- 2After tagliatelle are simmered, leach them with a bit cold water and then fry them with olive. To finish the job with tagliatelle, mix them together with the sauce and vegetables that we've prepared.
- 3Meanwhile fry the shrimps for about 3 minutes; who we have marinated 1 hour ago, with 1 clove garlic (crushed), little finely chopped parsley, juice of half a lemon, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and black pepper; but when you fry the shrimps do not throw with all the lemon juice because then we will have a lot of water in the pan and the frying delay.
- 4Voila! Now you can serve all them and have a very tasty lunch.